|Power hp||15 hp|
|Displacement cu in /(litre)||? cu inches|
|No. of Cylinders||2|
|Naturally aspirated, Turbo or Supercharged||NA|
|Nebraska Tests No.||?|
|Approximate Cost new in (year)||$ 585 (in USA)|
- Main article: Massey-Harris for corporate history.
The Little Bull was originally built by the Gas Traction Co. of Minneapolis. They were taken over by Emerson-Brantingham in 1912. In 1917 Massey-Harris was looking for a tractor to complement their implement lines, and signed a deal to market the revised Big Bull version under the M-H Bull name.
Related Models Edit
The Tractor was sold by Emerson-Brantingham's UK agents as the Whiting Bull.
The Massey-Harris Bull was a badge engineering job. Some reports say they were quite successful but M-H dropped it due to production difficulties.
Serial Numbers Information Edit
|Year||Serial run||Number Built||Notes (Total built unknown ?).|
|1920||Last built No.|
|year||serial no||Number built||Notes|
Are there any examples of the M-H Bull model in UK collections ? ( a couple of examples of the Little Bull and Big Bull survive in the UK) But do any Massey-Harris examples ? Template:PML Massey-Harris Bull
add photos here.
- Collector and preservation related
- Shows and Meets
- Clubs Listing
- Museums - includes several featuring tractors
- Collections - includes several featuring MF collectors
References / SourcesEdit
- Farnworth, John. (2001). The World Wide Guide to Massey-Harris, Ferguson and Massey Massey Tractors. East Yorkshire: Japonica Press. ISBN 0-9533737-6-2.
- ↑ Farnworth, p.3.
- ↑ A World Wide Guide to Massey-Harris, Ferguson and early Massey Ferguson Tractors, J Farnworth, page 3
- ↑ No data yet
- Pripps, Robert N. The Big Book of Farm Tractors. Vancouver, BC: Raincoast Books, 2001. ISBN 1-55192-393-9.
- ______. The Field Guide to Vintage Farm Tractors. Stillwater, MN: Voyageur Press, 2001.
- ______. Vintage Ford Tractors. Stillwater, MN: Voyageur Press, 2001.
- Denison, Merrill. Harvest Triumphant: The Story of Massey-Harris. New York: Dodd Mead, 1949.
- Farnsworth, John. The Massey Legacy. Ipswich, Greaat Britain: Farming Press, 1997.
- Gay, Larry. Farm Tractors 1975-1995. Saint Joseph, MI: American Society of Agricultural Engineers, 1995.
- Wendel, C. H. Massey Tractors. Osceola, WI: Motorbooks International, 1992.
- add relevant links here