This wiki covers the period from the 17th Century through to the 21st century.
- 17th century - Early mechanisation starts with a few of the feature firms having there rootes in the latter part of the 17th century.
- 8th century - Start of the industrial revolution with several important developments in the Agricultural and Industrial fields with the development of Forged ploughs and Steam engines and mechanisation starting.
- 19th Century - Further progress in mechanisation of farming and the development of early experiments in engine technology and growth from blacksmiths to factory building of machinery
- 20th century - The first Internal combustion engines developed and Tractors developed from traction engines.
- 21st century - Sophisticated Electronically controlled engines to reduce emissions, Ever larger Construction Plant developed for the Mining industry.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.