|Engine model||6/98 DT|
|Displacement cu in /(litre)||5650cc|
|No. of Cylinders||6|
|Bore in (mm)||98|
|Stroke in (mm)||125|
|Naturally aspirated, Turbo or Supercharged||NA|
|Linkage Category||Cat I, Cat II|
Model History Edit
- For Company history see
- Main article: Leyland Tractors
The detailed history of this model is unknown. Can you help add any history for it ?
Factory locations Edit
- British Leyland Motor Corporation Bathgate Factory Scotland
See Infobox for basic details
Variations and Options Edit
Serial Numbers Information Edit
|Year||Serial run||Number Built||Notes (Total built xyz).|
|1979||Last built No.|
|1980||serial no||Number built||Notes|
No information on any of these tractors in preservation is available.
- (Do you know of any examples to list ?
|Make + Model No.||Reg No. |
|Serial No.||Build-Date||Engine-Type/Make||Owner |
|Photo||Were seen/Featured in||Other info|
|Leyland 285||?||285n178121||? 1975||?||?||
||serial number uploaded by an IP editor|
|Leyland 285||KNN 967V||sn ?||?||Leyland||?||At Newark Tractor & Heritage Show 2009|
|Please add any tractor with known reg or serial no. with Photo if possible.|
|Create a page (link) for an individual tractor by linking the reg or serial number using reg number or serial number in the relevant column. Then once saved click the red link to start the new page and add info on that tractor.|
See also Edit
- Collection related info
- Shows and Meets - events featuring tractors and other machinery
- Clubs Listing - List of clubs including various tractor marques
- Collections - list of private collections with tractors (add yours)
- Museums - includes museums featuring tractors (please add missing ones)
References / Sources Edit
- Please supply some relevant references or sources for information for verification of data.
External Links Edit
- Add suitable (& Relevant) Links here
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.