|Preceded by||Nuffield 4/25|
|Superseded by||Leyland 235|
A number of examples survive with collectors. Some have been restored to concourse condition, while others are in as found or wokng condition and still do light work.
- Ex City of Manchester Recreation Dept tractor
- Owner W Lapsley, Girvan, Ayrshire
- Leyland 154 with Grass Tyres
- SSS 981K pic taken at Border Union Show Kelso
- Owner Andrew Marshall . Heiton, Kelso
- Leyland 154 fitted with James Jones of Larbert Highlander Halftracks
- Used by a fencing contractor to carry materials over soft ground
- Owner Bob Wardhaugh Darnick Melrose
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.