- Built in 1954
- Worked in market gardens
- Detailed early history unknown.
- Retired in 1978
- Restored by current owner to concourse condition.
- New body built.
- Owned by tractor collector Martin Arnold from Shropshire.
- Removable transport body with removable / drop sides
- mid mounted tool bar with potato ridger fitted
- Single cylinder engine
- 2nd man seat
- Continental drawbar jaw hitch
- Lighting mounted on frame
- Adjustable wheel track
This tractor has been exhibited at events including;
- Newark Vintage Tractor and Heritage Show in 2008. (35)
- Llandudno Transport Festival - 2008
- Bromyard Gala - 2008
- Add more events this tractor has been exhibited at here
Featured in articles in the Tractor magazines
|Photo||Caption / notes|
|At Bromyard Gala in 2008, Note the comprehensive info board displayed with tractor|
|Rear PTO, Drawbar Jaw coupling, 2nd seat (on left mudguard) and driving position on right|
|View of driving position and Engine.|
|Add more photos of this tractor here please||add short caption here|
- List of Tractor Manufacturers
- List of Vehicles by registration number
- List of Tractor Dealers
- List of Tractor Restorers
- Shows and Meets
- Clubs Listing
References / sourcesEdit
Photos from 2008 Newark Vintage Tractor and Heritage Show.
- Newark show guide 2008
- add relevant web links here
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.