on display at a UK Vintage Show
|Preceded by||John Deere 9620T|
|Superseded by||John Deere 9560 RT|
|Engine make||John Deere|
|Displacement cu in /(litre)||823.8 cu in|
|No. of Cylinders||6|
|Bore in (mm)||5.197 in|
|Stroke in (mm)||6.496 in|
|Linkage Category||Cat IV/IV N|
|Lift capacity (lb/kg)||15,300 lbs|
|Weight (nominal) lb/kg||43,920 lbs|
|Factories||Waterloo, Iowa, USA|
The John Deere 9630T was a 530 hp (400 kW) tractor built by Deere & Company in Waterloo, Iowa, USA. This is one of the largest tractors available to the modern farmer, that can work more acreage in an hour than the early machines would cover in a week.
- 530 hp John Deere engine
- additional weights for track idlers and frame as well as front of main chassis to increase tractive weight.
- A scraper tractor model available without 3-point linkage for Drawbar operations pulling trailed scrapers for earth works operation and precision field levelling operations using laser guidance systems.
- GPS based control and monitoring systems
This is a current model in 2010 and is unlikely to be seen in a tractor collection for many years yet and too big for most collectors to house.
add your photos of the JD 9630T here
- List of John Deere tractors
- List of tractor manufacturers
- List of Types of Agricultural Machinery
- Shows and Meets
- List of Collections
References / sourcesEdit