John Bownes Ltd are the current holders of the Roadless Archives and parts inventory. They are a used tractor dealer based in Cheshire.
The firm can supply most Roadless parts, and has the drawing to re-manufacture obscure parts or the larger items with some being held as raw casting, machined to order.
They also have a sock of used Roadless machines for sale as is or restored. with several rare machines being restored as time allows.
They are re starting the Roadless company magazine up for Roadless enthusiasts and collectors.
The Roadless operation trades under the name of Roadless Tractors Ltd.
For the Roadless Company history see
- Main article: Roadless
- Main article: John Bownes collection
- County - Another builder of 4-wd conversions
- Ford - Main manufacturer whose tractors used as base machines by Roadless
- List of Tractor Parts Suppliers
- Tractor Dealers
References / sourcesEdit
- Company web site and adverts in Magazines.