|Engine(s)||6HK1, 6HF1, 6HH1, 6HA1 (straight 6), 8PE1, 8PF1(V-8)|
ZF/Allison 5-speed automatic
|Wheelbase||4.8meter, 5.3meter, 5.8meter|
|Related||Hino Blue Ribbon II|
The Isuzu Erga (kana:いすゞ・エルガ) is a heavy-duty bus built by Isuzu. The range was primarily available as city bus.
- Non-step (Type A), One-step and Two-step
- KL-LV280L1/N1/Q1 (2000) - 8PE1 engine (CNG: 8PF1)
- KK/KL-LT233J2 (2000) - 6HH1 engine
- PJ-LV234L1/N1/Q1 (2004) - 6HK1 engine (CNG: 8PF1)
- PKG/PDG-LV234L2/N2/Q2 (2007) - 6HK1 engine (CNG-MPI: 6HF1)
- LKG/LDG-LV234L3/N3/Q3 (2010) - 6HK1 engine
- Non-step (Type B)
- KL-LV834 (2000-2004) - 6HK1 engine (CNG: 6HA1) and ZF Ecomat standard.
Isuzu Erga-J Edit
The Isuzu Erga-J is a rebadged Hino Rainbow HR.
- PK-HR7JPAC (2004)
Model lineup Edit
- Non-Step Type-A
- Non-Step Type-B
|This page uses some content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Isuzu Erga. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with Tractor & Construction Plant Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons by Attribution License and/or GNU Free Documentation License. Please check page history for when the original article was copied to Wikia|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.