International TD-9 Series 91 1956
|Superseded by||TD-9 Series 92|
|Power hp||66 net, 63 belt, 53 drawbar|
|Displacement cu in /(litre)||350 ci|
|No. of Cylinders||4|
|Bore in (mm)||4.5"|
|Stroke in (mm)||5.5"|
|Naturally aspirated, Turbo or Supercharged||NA|
|Transmission type||sliding gear|
|Tyre Sizes (std/options)|
|Weight (nominal) lb/kg||11670 lb|
|Nebraska Tests No.||586|
The International TD-9 Series 91 used the same basic chassis as the previous International TD-9, but with a larger engine and new styling. The tractor received the same vertical-bar grille as the International TD-6 Series 61. The engine was enlarged from 335 ci to 350 ci displacement and the governed rpm was increased from 1400 to 1550 rpm, boosting the power output to 63 belt hp.
- 1956 - TD-9 Series 91 with larger engine replaced the original TD-9
- 1959 - 6-cylinder TD-9 Series 92 replaced Series 91 and also the colour was changed from Red to Yellow in 1956 and onwards.
Factory locations Edit
See Infobox for basic details
- Track gauge: 60"
- Track frame: 5 rollers, 2 idlers
- Track shoe width: 13"
- 350 ci 4-cylinder diesel engine
- 5-speed transmission
- Electric starting and lighting
Variations and Options Edit
- Optional track shoe width: up to 18"
- Rubber track shoes
- Belt pulley
- Hydraulic system
Serial Numbers Information Edit
|Year|| Serial no. run|
| Serial no. run|
No information on any individual examples of these tractors in preservation is currently available on here.
- Do you know of any examples to list ?
Add extra photos here please.
See also Edit
- International TD-9
- International TD-9 Series 92
- List of Tractor Manufacturers
- List of International Harvester Vehicles
- Collection related info
- Shows and Meets - events featuring tractors and other machinery
- Clubs Listing - List of clubs including various tractor marques
- Collections - list of private collections with tractors (add yours)
- Museums - includes museums featuring tractors (please add missing ones)
References / Sources Edit
External Links Edit