International TD-7C Full Power Shift 1970
|Model status||Discontinued Discontinued|
|Preceded by||New model|
|Power hp||60 gross, 56 net|
|Displacement cu in /(litre)||206 ci|
|No. of Cylinders||4|
|Bore in (mm)||3.875"|
|Stroke in (mm)||4.375"|
|Naturally aspirated, Turbo or Supercharged||NA|
|Transmission type||power shift with torque converter|
|Tyre Sizes (std/options)|
|Weight (nominal) lb/kg||12510 lb (with dozer)|
See International T-7C and TD-7C series for serial numbers. See International TD-7C Gear Drive for gear drive versions. See International T-7C Gear Drive and T-7C Full Power Shift for gasoline versions.
The 56 net hp International TD-7C Full Power Shift was added to the line as a power shift option to the gear drive TD-7C. "Full Power Shift" was included in the model name to emphasize that full-power, clutchless, shifts could be made between any of the 3 forward and 3 reverse gears without stopping and that this transmission was different from the "Power Shift" of the TD-9B Power Shift which was only partly power shifted. The International D-206 engine was built by International Harvester of Germany and was a smaller version of the D-239 engine used in the Farmall 544 wheel tractor. It developed more power in the power shift tractor than in the gear drive model to offset power losses in the torque converter and power shift tranmsission. Competition for the TD-7C Full Power Shift came from the Allis-Chalmers 650, Case 450, and Caterpillar D-3. In 1974 the upgraded TD-7E replaced the TD-7C Full Power Shift.
See Infobox for basic details
- Track frame: 5 rollers, 1 idler
- Track gauge: 52"
- Track shoe width: 12"
Variations and Options Edit
- Optional track show width: 15"
- Rubber track shoes: 10"
- Hydraulic system
- Logging winch
- Logging arch
No information on any individual examples of these tractors in preservation is currently available on here.
- Do you know of any examples to list ?
|Make + Model No.||Reg No. |
|Serial No.||Build-Date||Engine-Type/Make||Owner |
|Photo||Were seen/Featured in||Other info|
|Please add any tractor with known reg or serial no. with Photo if possible.|
|Make & model||reg no||serial no||date built||engine||owner||
|seen at||misc info|
|Create a page (link) for an individual tractor by linking the reg or serial number using reg number or serial number in the relevant column. Then once saved click the red link to start the new page and add info on that tractor.|
Add extra photos here please.
See also Edit
- International T-7C/TD-7C series
- International T-7C Gear Drive
- International T-7C Full Power Shift
- International TD-7C Gear Drive
- List of Tractor Manufacturers
- List of International Harvester Vehicles
- Collection related info
- Shows and Meets - events featuring tractors and other machinery
- Clubs Listing - List of clubs including various tractor marques
- Collections - list of private collections with tractors (add yours)
- Museums - includes museums featuring tractors (please add missing ones)
References / Sources Edit
- Please supply some relevant references or sources for information for verification of data.
External Links Edit
- Add any suitable (& Relevant) web links here