International TD-30, 1967
|Preceded by||New model|
|Superseded by||International TD-25C|
|Power hp||280 net engine, 225 drawbar|
|Displacement cu in /(litre)||817 ci|
|No. of Cylinders||6|
|Bore in (mm)||5.375 in|
|Stroke in (mm)||6 in|
|Naturally aspirated, Turbo or Supercharged||turbocharged|
|Transmission type||4-speed syncromesh with 2-speed planetary power shift in each track|
|Tyre Sizes (std/options)|
|Weight (nominal) lb/kg||54700 lb|
For torque converter version see: International TD-30TC
The International TD-30 was a new flagship model for International, intended to compete in the same class as the Caterpillar D9. The TD-30 was longer, wider, and taller than the TD-25B and weighed about 5 tons more. The engine of the TD-30 was the same basic 817 ci turbocharged 6-cylinder diesel as in the TD-25B crawler, but in the more powerful DT-817C guise, operating at a higher 2,200 rpm. The 280 net, 225 drawbar hp, TD-30 gear drive model had no direct competition because no other manufacturer made a gear drive model as large.
- 1962 - TD-30 introduced
- 1965 - Model discontinued
Factory locations Edit
See Infobox for basic details
- Track frame: 7 rollers, 2 top idlers
- Track gauge: 84"
- Track shoe width: 26"
Variations and Options Edit
- Optional track shoe width: 28"
- Optional track shoe width: 32"
Serial Numbers Information Edit
|Year|| Serial no. run|
| Serial no. run|
|1962||501||534||34||Total calculated from serial range|
|Total built||105||Not including 1965|
No information on any individual examples of these tractors in preservation is currently available on here.
- Do you know of any examples to list ?
Add extra photos here please.
See also Edit
- International TD-30-TC (torque converter version)
- International TD-25C
- List of Tractor Manufacturers
- List of International Harvester Vehicles
- Collection related info
- Shows and Meets - events featuring tractors and other machinery
- Clubs Listing - List of clubs including various tractor marques
- Collections - list of private collections with tractors (add yours)
- Museums - includes museums featuring tractors (please add missing ones)
References / Sources Edit
External Links Edit