International TD-20E Custom Application, 1977
|Preceded by||International TD-20C Custom Application|
|Power hp||230 net|
|Displacement cu in /(litre)||798 ci|
|No. of Cylinders||V8|
|Bore in (mm)||5.313"|
|Stroke in (mm)||4.5"|
|Naturally aspirated, Turbo or Supercharged||turbocharged|
|Transmission type||power shift combined with power shift tracks|
|Tyre Sizes (std/options)|
|Weight (nominal) lb/kg||38,800 lb|
The International TD-20E Custom Application was an agricultural special version of the TD-20E with its engine speed increased to 2200 rpm for increased power. The standard transmission was a 5-speed power shift without torque converter. Power-shifted 2-speed tracks were optional, providing 10 forward and 10 reverse speeds along with powered turns (power to both tracks). The 230 net hp TD-20E Custom Application fit between the 165-hp Caterpillar D-6D Special Application and the 250-hp D-7G Special Application.
Factory locations Edit
See Infobox for basic details
- Track frame: 6 rollers, 2 top idlers
- Track gauge: 78"
- Track shoe width: 22"
Variations and Options Edit
Serial Numbers Information Edit
Included with regular TD-20E
No information on any individual examples of these tractors in preservation is currently available on here.
- Do you know of any examples to list ?
Add extra photos here please.
See also Edit
- Collection related info
- Shows and Meets - events featuring tractors and other machinery
- Clubs Listing - List of clubs including various tractor marques
- Collections - list of private collections with tractors (add yours)
- Museums - includes museums featuring tractors (please add missing ones)
References / Sources Edit
External Links Edit