International TD-20C Custom Application (used tractor ad}
|Preceded by||TD-20B Custom Application|
|Superseded by||International TD-20E Custom Application|
|Power hp||145 drawbar|
|Displacement cu in /(litre)||573 ci|
|No. of Cylinders||V8|
|Bore in (mm)||4.5"|
|Stroke in (mm)||4.5"|
|Naturally aspirated, Turbo or Supercharged||turbocharged|
|Transmission type||power shift combined with manual shift and automatic clutch|
|Tyre Sizes (std/options)|
|Weight (nominal) lb/kg||32024 lb|
The International TD-20C Custom Application was based on the standard TD-20C but used a unique 3-speed forward, 1 reverse power shift gear drive transmission combined with an automatic clutch and manual 2-speed. Also the fuel capacity was increased to 136 gallons. The 145 drawbar TD-20C Custom Appication competed with the 148-hp Allis-Chalmers HD-16 Series B Agricultures and was more powerful than the Caterpillar D-6C Special Appication.
Factory locations Edit
See Infobox for basic details
- Track frame: 6 rollers, 2 top idlers
- Track gauge: 74"
- Track shoe width: 20"
Variations and Options Edit
- Optional track shoe width: 24"
Serial Numbers Information Edit
See regular TD-20C
No information on any individual examples of these tractors in preservation is currently available on here.
- Do you know of any examples to list ?
Add extra photos here please.
See also Edit
- [International TD-20B Custom Application]]
- List of Tractor Manufacturers
- List of International Harvester Vehicles
- Collection related info
- Shows and Meets - events featuring tractors and other machinery
- Clubs Listing - List of clubs including various tractor marques
- Collections - list of private collections with tractors (add yours)
- Museums - includes museums featuring tractors (please add missing ones)
References / Sources Edit
External Links Edit