International TD-18 Series 182 1958
|Preceded by||TD-18 Series 181|
|Superseded by||TD-20 Series 200|
|Power hp||112 drawbar|
|Displacement cu in /(litre)||691 ci|
|No. of Cylinders||6|
|Bore in (mm)||4.75"|
|Stroke in (mm)||6.5"|
|Naturally aspirated, Turbo or Supercharged||NA|
|Transmission type||dual-range sliding gear|
|Tyre Sizes (std/options)|
|Weight (nominal) lb/kg||28250 lb|
|Turning circle (nominal) inches/meters||18 ft|
|Nebraska Tests No.||629|
The International TD-18 Series 182 was an upgrade of the TD-18 Series 181. The most noticeable change was a new tall grille with horizontal bars. The governed speed of the engine was increased to 1550 rpm, increasing the drawbar hp output to 112. In 1958 the TD-18 was replaced by the TD-20 Series 200.
- 1956 - TD-18 Series 182 replaced TD-18 Series 181
- 1958 - TD-20 Series 200 replaced TD-18 Series 182
Factory locations Edit
See Infobox for basic details
- Track frame: 6 rollers, 2 top idlers
- Track gauge: 74"
- Track shoe width: 20"
Variations and Options Edit
- Optional track shoe width: 22"
- Belt pulley
Serial Numbers Information Edit
|Year|| Serial no. run|
| Serial no. run|
|1956||36101||37882||1782||Number built calculated from serial range|
No information on any individual examples of these tractors in preservation is currently available on here.
- Do you know of any examples to list ?
Add extra photos here please.
See also Edit
- [International TD-18 Series 181]]
- International TD-20 Series 200
- List of Tractor Manufacturers
- List of International Harvester Vehicles
- Collection related info
- Shows and Meets - events featuring tractors and other machinery
- Clubs Listing - List of clubs including various tractor marques
- Collections - list of private collections with tractors (add yours)
- Museums - includes museums featuring tractors (please add missing ones)
References / Sources Edit
- Please supply some relevant references or sources for information for verification of data.
External Links Edit
- Add any suitable (& Relevant) web links here