International T-9 narrow gauge 1941
|Preceded by||McCormick-Deering T-35|
|Power hp||47 belt, 41 drawbar|
|Displacement cu in /(litre)||335 ci|
|No. of Cylinders||4|
|Bore in (mm)||4.4 in|
|Stroke in (mm)||5.5 in|
|Naturally aspirated, Turbo or Supercharged||NA|
|Transmission type||sliding gear|
|Tyre Sizes (std/options)|
|Weight (nominal) lb/kg||10830 lb|
|Turning circle (nominal) inches/meters||13 ft|
|Plow rating||4-6 14"|
|Nebraska Tests No.||372|
|Approximate Cost new in (year)||$5580 (1956)|
For history of the T-9 and TD-9 diesel see: International T-9/TD-9 series
See Infobox for basic details
- Track gauge: 44"
- Track shoe width: 13" (1940)
Variations and Options Edit
- Optional track gauge: 60"
- Optional track shoe widths: 8", 10", 12", 16", 18", or 20"
- Rubber track shoes
- Orchard seat
- Orchard fenders
- Belt pulley
- Electric lights and starting
No information on any individual examples of these tractors in preservation is currently available on here.
- Do you know of any examples to list ?
|Make + Model No.||Reg No. |
|Serial No.||Build-Date||Engine-Type/Make||Owner |
|Photo||Were seen/Featured in||Other info|
|Please add any tractor with known reg or serial no. with Photo if possible.|
|Make & model||reg no||serial no||date built||engine||owner||
|seen at||misc info|
|Create a page (link) for an individual tractor by linking the reg or serial number using reg number or serial number in the relevant column. Then once saved click the red link to start the new page and add info on that tractor.|
Add extra photos here please.
See also Edit
- International T-9/TD-9 series
- International TD-9
- List of Tractor Manufacturers
- List of International Harvester Vehicles
- Collection related info
- Shows and Meets - events featuring tractors and other machinery
- Clubs Listing - List of clubs including various tractor marques
- Collections - list of private collections with tractors (add yours)
- Museums - includes museums featuring tractors (please add missing ones)
References / Sources Edit
- Please supply some relevant references or sources for information for verification of data.
External Links Edit
- Add any suitable (& Relevant) web links here
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.