The T-7C and TD-7C were introduced in 1969, with a choice of gear drive or power shift transmissions, to replace the long-running T-6/TD-6 Series 62. When the updated TD-7E replaced the TD-7C in 1974, both the gasoline engine and gear drive transmission were dropped.
- 1969 - T-7C and TD-7C replaced T-6 and TD-6 Series 62
- 1974 - T-7C dropped, TD-7E replaced TD-7C
See the following articles for detailed specifications
- International T-7C Gear Drive
- International T-7C Full Power Shift
- International TD-7C Gear Drive
- International TD-7C Full Power Shift
Factory locations Edit
Serial Numbers Information Edit
|Year|| Serial no. run|
| Serial no. run|
|1969||501||693||193||Total calculated, includes T-7C and TD-7C|
No information on any individual examples of these tractors in preservation is currently available on here.
- Do you know of any examples to list ?
Add extra photos here please.
See also Edit
- Collection related info
- Shows and Meets - events featuring tractors and other machinery
- Clubs Listing - List of clubs including various tractor marques
- Collections - list of private collections with tractors (add yours)
- Museums - includes museums featuring tractors (please add missing ones)
References / Sources Edit
- ↑ Heartland Guides Division, Hot Line Antique Tractor Guide, Volume X, Heartland Communications Group, Inc., Fort Dodge, Iowa, 2010
External Links Edit