|Preceded by||T-6 Series 62|
|Power hp||54 gross, 50 net|
|Displacement cu in /(litre)||175 ci|
|No. of Cylinders||4|
|Bore in (mm)||3.562"|
|Stroke in (mm)||4.39"|
|Naturally aspirated, Turbo or Supercharged||NA|
|Transmission type||constant mesh with power reverser|
|Tyre Sizes (std/options)|
|Weight (nominal) lb/kg||12360 lb (with dozer)|
See International T-7C/TD-7C series for serial numbers. See International TD-7C Gear Drive for diesel version. See International T-7C Full Power Shift and TD-7C Full Power Shift for power shift versions with more powerful engines.
In late 1969 the 50 net hp T-7C Gear Drive replaced the 51-hp T-6 Series 62. The new model was slightly shorter, wider, taller, and heavier than the old model, and better suited to construction work with a standard wide-gauge, 5-roller tracks, and dozer blade. It was powered by a small high-rpm 4-cylinder engine instead of the old low-speed six. The International C-175 engine was a smaller version of the C-200 used in the 544 wheel tractors and was later used in the 464 wheel tractor. The transmission of the T-7C was a 4-speed constant mesh with power reverser in place of the 5-speed sliding gear of the T-6. Optional with the 4-speed was a power shift high-low-reverse. The T-7C had no gasoline powered competition in the early 1970s and, when the TD-7E replaced it in 1974, the gasoline version was dropped
See Infobox for basic details
- Track frame: 5 rollers, 1 idler
- Track gauge: 52"
- Track shoe width: 12"
Variations and Options Edit
- Optional track show width: 15"
- Rubber track shoes: 10"
- Hydraulic system
- Logging winch
- Logging arch
No information on any individual examples of these tractors in preservation is currently available on here.
- Do you know of any examples to list ?
Add extra photos here please.
See also Edit
- International T-7C and TD-7C series
- International TD-7C Gear Drive
- International T-7C Full Power Shift
- International TD-7C Full Power Shift
- List of Tractor Manufacturers
- List of International Harvester Vehicles
- Collection related info
- Shows and Meets - events featuring tractors and other machinery
- Clubs Listing - List of clubs including various tractor marques
- Collections - list of private collections with tractors (add yours)
- Museums - includes museums featuring tractors (please add missing ones)
References / Sources Edit
- Please supply some relevant references or sources for information for verification of data.
External Links Edit
- Add any suitable (& Relevant) web links here