|Preceded by||New model|
|Power hp||60 gross, 56 net|
|Displacement cu in /(litre)||200 ci|
|No. of Cylinders||4|
|Bore in (mm)||3.81"|
|Stroke in (mm)||4.39"|
|Naturally aspirated, Turbo or Supercharged||NA|
|Transmission type||power shift with torque converter|
|Tyre Sizes (std/options)|
|Weight (nominal) lb/kg||12460 lb (with dozer)|
In late 1969 the 56 net hp T-7C Full Power Shift was added to the line as a power shift option to the gear drive T-7C. "Full Power Shift" was included in the model name to emphasize that full-power, clutchless, shifts could be made between any of the 3 forward and 3 reverse gears without stopping and that this transmission was different from the "Power Shift" of the [[International TD-9B Power Shift}TD-9B Power Shift]] which was only partly power shifted. Instead of the C-175 engine of the gear drive model, the TD-7C Full Power Shift was powered by the larger International C-200 engine from the Farmall 544 wheel tractor. The larger engine was needed to offset power losses in the torque converter and power shift tranmsission. The T-7C had no gasoline powered competition in the early 1970s and, when the TD-7E replaced it in 1974, the gasoline version was dropped
See Infobox for basic details
- Track frame: 5 rollers, 1 idler
- Track gauge: 52"
- Track shoe width: 12"
Variations and Options Edit
- Optional track show width: 15"
- Rubber track shoes: 10"
- Hydraulic system
- Logging winch
- Logging arch
No information on any individual examples of these tractors in preservation is currently available on here.
- Do you know of any examples to list ?
Add extra photos here please.
See also Edit
- International T-7C/TD-7C series
- International TD-7C Gear Drive
- International T-7C Full Power Shift
- International TD-7C Full Power Shift
- List of Tractor Manufacturers
- List of International Harvester Vehicles
- Collection related info
- Shows and Meets - events featuring tractors and other machinery
- Clubs Listing - List of clubs including various tractor marques
- Collections - list of private collections with tractors (add yours)
- Museums - includes museums featuring tractors (please add missing ones)
References / Sources Edit
- Please supply some relevant references or sources for information for verification of data.
External Links Edit
- Add any suitable (& Relevant) web links here