|Place of origin||USA|
|Used by||United Kingdom|
|Height|| 93" (operational)|
|Armor||Variable level armor kits|
|optional remote weapon station|
|Engine|| International VT 365|
|Transmission||Allison 2500 SP|
The MXT-MV (Military Extreme Truck - Military Version) was introduced in 2006. Part of International Truck's Military Vehicles line, it is an International MXT extensively modified for military duty, transportable by C-130.
- 12 V/24 V/110 V Diamond Logic electrical system/vehicle monitoring
- 40° approach angle
- 25° departure angle
- 30" fording capability
- 1-10 passengers depending on configuration
Both variants are available with three different cab configurations: Standard, Extended Cab, and Crew Cab.
Standard, unarmored version.
The Plasan Sasa designed  armored version, the MXT-MVA, has the choice of two removable armor kits, dubbed A-Kit and B-Kit, with increasing levels of protection against bullets, mines, and IEDs.
Navistar built its rejected M-ATV candidate sharing some powertrain & suspension components with the MXT, but with a completely unique chassis. This protection system was designed by Navistar rather than their normal MXT and MRAP partner, Plasan.
- The MXT-MVA was demonstrated to the US Army on August 14, 2006 at the Aberdeen Proving Grounds.
- United Kingdom The Navistar MXT-MVA is the UK's Husky Tactical Support Vehicle (Medium). A contract for 351 (262+89) vehicles has been signed. 
|This page uses some content from Wikipedia. The original article was at International MXT-MV. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with Tractor & Construction Plant Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons by Attribution License and/or GNU Free Documentation License. Please check page history for when the original article was copied to Wikia|
- ↑ http://www.internationaldelivers.com/assets/PDFs/INT_094_Military_MXTMVFAMILY_SS_v1.pdf
- ↑ Heavier Armored Platforms are Required - Impressions from AUSA 06
- ↑ http://www.internationaldelivers.com/site_layout/militarybusiness/Intl_MXT_MV.asp
- ↑ "Navistar Defence Debuts Its Husky Tactical Support Vehicle at U.K. Vehicle Show". Euroinvestor.co.uk (2009-06-24). Retrieved on 2010-07-07.
- ↑ "Navistar axes 275 workers in West Point". NEMS360.com. Retrieved on 2010-07-07.
- ↑ "Oshkosh Wins MRAP ATV Contract". Quicktake.morningstar.com (2010-01-27). Retrieved on 2010-07-07.
- ↑ International MXT-MVA Extreme Armored Vehicle
- ↑ 07-Apr-2009 15:12 EDT (2009-04-07). "Navistar’s MXT Makes Breakthrough in Britain". Defenseindustrydaily.com. Retrieved on 2010-07-07.