|Successor||International Harvester S-Series|
|Body style(s)||Truck (bonneted cab)|
Loadstar is a series of medium-duty trucks made by International Harvester from 1962 to 1979. It was primarily used for local delivery, including school buses and fire engines.
- 1600 (4x4)
- 1700 (4x4)
- Binder - The Binder was made from 1976 to 1978. It was made to use up parts so International Harvester could start the S-Series in 1979. It was very similar to the 1600.
References / sources Edit
- American Truck & Bus Spotter's Guide: 1920-1985, by Tad Burness.
- International Trucks, by Frederick W. Crismon
- 1962 I.H.C. Loadstar Advertisement (AdClassics.com)
- International Harvester Loadstar (Internet Movie Cars Database)
- 1977 International Harvester Loadstar 1800 Photo Gallery
|This page uses some content from Wikipedia. The original article was at International Harvester Loadstar. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with Tractor & Construction Plant Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons by Attribution License and/or GNU Free Documentation License. Please check page history for when the original article was copied to Wikia|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.