An International 634 fitted with V8 engine at Pickering Steam Rally in 2008
|Model status||Unknown Discontinued|
|Preceded by||International B614|
MFWD with Roadless conversion
- Introduced in 196? to replace the International B614.
Variations / optionsEdit
- Four-wheel drive version available using a factory-fitted Roadless conversion kit. Only a few 100 Roadless International 634 were built.
- International 634 All wheel Drive was also available using kit supplied by County
- no data available yet - can you help expand this section ?
Preservation in the UKEdit
A fair number of these tractors have survived, and as a large medium tractor (for the time built) are a popular model.
- List known examples below please;
- International 634 - PDG 123G seen at Pickering Steam Rally (photo above) - This tractor has been modified by the addition of a V8 engine, probably for use in Tractor pulling contests.
|Make + Model No.||Reg No. |
|Serial No.||Build-Date||Engine-Type/Make||Owner |
|Photo||Were seen/Featured in||Other info|
|Please add any tractor with known reg or serial no. with Photo if possible.|
|Create a page (link) for an individual tractor by linking the reg or serial number using reg number or serial number in the relevant column. Then once saved click the red link to start the new page and add info on that tractor.|
References / sourcesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.