The Impact Crusher is used for primary, secondary, fine crushing mining and rocks (for example, the granite, marble, and limestone) materials with compressive strength less than 350 MPa. The impact crusher is widely used for sand and rock producing in the industry of roads, railways, reservoir, electricity power and building materials and so on.
Working Principle Of Impact Crusher
The materials are crushed via impact energy produced in the impact crusher. When the materials enter the zone of the board hammer, they are flung into the impact equipments via the high-speed impact of the board hammer. These materials will be re-crushed after rebounding into the scale board. The large materials are crushed into small pieces until they become the specified granularities. The end products come out from the base of the impact crusher.
Features Of JOYAL Impact Crusher
1. Cubic shaped end products;
2. Adjustable end products sizes, simple crushing process;
3. High chrome and abrasion resistant board hammer, powerful impacting force;
4. Non-key connected, easy maintenance, economical and reliable;
5. Solid construction, high efficiency.