|Manufacturer||Hyundai Motor Company|
|Also called||Hyundai Mighty|
|Class||Rear wheel drive vehicles|
|Platform||Mitsubishi Fuso Rosa|
|Engine(s)||Mitsubishi 117 HP|
|Designer||Hyundai Motor Company, Mitsubishi Fuso|
Most models of the bus are distinguishable by a front 'Chorus' badge, but the common Hyundai badge is usually used on the rear.
In Japan, Asia-Pacific, Mid-East, Africa, Europe, South America, its principal competitor is Asia Combi.
Models[edit | edit source]
- 1st generation: Hyundai Motor Company & Mitsubishi Fuso design, platform and also called Hyundai Mighty, manufacture period: 1988-1994
- 2nd generation: Hyundai Motor Company & Mitsubishi Fuso design, manufacture period: 1994-1998
- Chorus Private (16/25 passengers)
- Chorus Tour (16/25 passengers)
- Chorus Town (16 passengers)
See also[edit | edit source]
|This page uses some content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Hyundai Chorus. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with Tractor & Construction Plant Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons by Attribution License and/or GNU Free Documentation License. Please check page history for when the original article was copied to Wikia|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.