The Hyundai Aero (hangul:현대 에어로) is a large coach built by the Hyundai Motor Company. Its primary use is as a tourist bus.
It is distinguishable by a front 'Aero' badge by Aero Space, Aero Express, and Aero Queen, but the common Hyundai badge is usually used on the rear.
In Japan, Asia-Pacific, Mid-East, Africa, South America, its principal competitors are Kia Granbird, Daewoo BH.
The Aero was designed by Hyundai Motor Company and Mitsubishi Fuso. It was a rebadged Mitsubishi Fuso Aero Bus. The three variants are:
- Aero Space: both available for diesel and CNG.
- Aero Space LD: A short wheelbase, standard deck bus.
- Aero Space LS: A short wheelbase, standard deck bus with air suspension.
- Aero Hi-Space: A long wheelbase, standard deck bus.
- Aero Express: A long wheelbase bus.
- Aero Express LDX: standard deck bus.
- Aero Express HSX: high deck bus.
- Aero Express Hi-Class: high deck bus with air suspension.
- Aero Queen: A luxurious long wheelbase, high deck bus with air suspension.
- Aero Queen
- Aero Queen Hi-Class
References / sourcesEdit