The Haflinger was a 4-wd utility vehicle built by Austrian company Steyr-Daimler-Puch from the late 1950's till 1974, mainly for the Austria armed forces and civil defence teams. The vehicle was similar to a Land Rover / Jeep type vehicle.
Detailed model history required - can you help ?
- Two main type with different cab body panels
- several body styles available
add details here please
A number of examples exist in the UK with a owners club.
- LLC 435K a mk 1 version with square body panels
- GHO 910K a mk 1 version with square body panels
- WES 514L a mk 2 version with moulded can panels
References / sourcesEdit
- display boards with vehicles featured (Copies of data sheets)
- add relevant site links here please