Tractor & Construction Plant Wiki
Guangzhou Automobile Group Bus
Founded 2008
Headquarters Guangzhou, Guangdong, China
Products buses
Parent Guangzhou Automobile Group

Guangzhou Automobile Group Co., Ltd. Bus (GAAC), is the part of the Guangzhou Automobile Group (GAC) that manufactures buses in China. It was formed in 2008 by merging two divisions of GAC, Guangzhou Denway Bus, Guangzhou Yuelong Bus and Guangzhou Isuzu Bus, into one. Buses are produced using Isuzu technology.[1] They were merged together after Isuzu withdrew from its joint venture. The brands (Denway-, Yangcheng- and Isuzu-), will be integrated into the Guangzhou brand.[2]

Guangzhou Denway Bus

Guangzhou Denway Bus Co Ltd was set up as a 50-50 partnership between Hong Kong China Lounge Investments and Guangzhou Automobile Group.

Guangzhou Yuelong Bus

40px-Crystal Clear app kedit.svg.png Please help improve this article or section by expanding it.

Further information might be found on the talk page or at requests for expansion.

Guangzhou Isuzu Bus

Guangzhou Isuzu Bus was set up as a joint venture between Isuzu and Guangzhou Automobile Group Co., Ltd. based in Guangdong, China. They manufacture buses under the Guangzhou Isuzu brand. It was established in 2000 with Isuzu holding 49%, and Guangzhou Automobile holding the other 51%.[3] Isuzu withdrew from the joint venture in 2008.[4]


Guangzhou Isuzu Gala bus

  • Guangzhou Isuzu Gala bus


External Links