|Current Name||Lady Sarah|
|Registration no.||BJ 3451|
|Weight Tons (kg)||? ton|
|Date into Preservation||1957|
|Power nhp||4 nhp|
|Ancillary equipment||Showmans Fitting + Generator|
|Original Owner||E.W. Howells|
|Current Owner / Keeper||Scott Ellis|
|Date bought (Current)||?|
|Sale Price (approximate)
Garrett no. 33074 is an steam tractor that was built in 1917 by Garretts in Suffolk. The engine is currently named Lady Sarah and carrying showmans fitting. This engine is currently owned/in the care of Scot Ellis and carries the registration number BJ 3451.
- Please add (more) details of this engines history
- Supplied new in 1917 to E.W. Howells of Herford, thrashing contractors
- passed to David Pritchard of Leominster. (date?)
- In 1957 aquired by Les Lamb of Bromsgrove for preservation.
- Converted to Showman's tractor in ?
Some of the events this engine has attended;
- list events here and year
- Ealier events
Add details of earlier events attended here
Add your photos here
- List of Named Vehicles
- List of Vehicles by registration number
- List of Steam Machinery Manufacturers
- Glossary Index - use terms
- Collector & preservation related
References / sources
Were is the info from ?
- Toddington show guide
|Add any external links that directly relate to this articles subject and have more info or have related images. Other general external links can be added to the web Site Links list.|
- add link here