Fowler no. 10318 is a Showman's Engine of a Road Locomotive design, built in March 1905 for W.H. Marshall & Sons of Bradford. The engine is named Sunny Boy 2 and caries the registration WR 6790. The Engine is currently on loan to The British Commercial Vehicle Museum (formerly the Leyland Museum).
- Built in 1905
- Operated with a Feast Crane attachment
- Fitted with Dynamo
- Powered a switch back ride
- 1932 transferred to the Dodgems
- 1939 went to Edward Box Road contractors and stripped of showland sittings, later with Walter Denton
- TER lists it as carrying showmans fittings
- The Marshall family tried to buy back the engine in the late 60's for preservation, but were unsuccessful.
- Listed as owned by CP Baldwin on the Info board
References / sourcesEdit