An example offered for sale at the Newark Vintage Tractor and Heritage Show Auction needing some restoration work
|Model status||Unknown Discontinued|
|Preceded by||Ford 5600|
|Superseded by||Ford 5610 II|
The Ford 5610 was introduced as the upgrade to the Ford 5600 model in 198 ?, as part of the Ford 10 series update to add Dual-Power transmission to the Ford X600 series models. It featured a 72 hp (54 kW) Ford engine.
Add more photos of 5610 tractors here;
|Photo||Caption / Description|
|add more photos here||add a short description or caption|
Ford Bubble cab era tractors are becoming more common at shows, but are not a common item yet.
- Please list known examples below.
- CFW 665X - (photo above) offered for sale at Newark Vintage Tractor and Heritage Show 2009 auction, in need of restoration, with damaged door and missing rear window being the obvious faults, but otherwise generally tidy. (Mechanical status unknown).
- List of Tractor Manufacturers
- List of Types of Agricultural Machinery
- Clubs Listing
References / sourcesEdit
- add relevant links here please