|Model status||Unknown Discontinued|
|Preceded by||Ford 4600|
|Superseded by||Ford 4610 II|
|No. of Cylinders||3|
|Naturally aspirated, Turbo or Supercharged||NA|
|Linkage Category||Cat I, Cat II|
- For Company history see
- Main article: Ford
The history of this item is unknown. Can you help add any history for it ?
- Introduced in 1981.
- Discontinued in 198? when replaced by the Ford 4630.
- Basildon, England
See Infobox for basic details
Variations and Options
Serial Numbers Information
|Year||Serial run||Number Built||Notes (Total built xyz).|
|1989||Last built No.|
|1990||serial no||Number built||Notes|
No information on any of these tractors in preservation is available.
- (Do you know of any examples to list ?
Reg No. |
|Photo||Were seen/Featured in||Other info|
|reg no.||sn unknown||19?||?||Owner ?||150px]]||at||Notes|
|Reg no.||S/n unknown||19?||?||Owner ?||150px]]||at|
|Reg no||Serial no||Build date||Engine||Owner||
|Please add any tractor with known reg or serial no. with Photo if possible.|
|Create a page (link) for an individual tractor by linking the reg or serial number using reg number or serial number in the relevant column. Then once saved click the red link to start the new page and add info on that tractor.|
- A130 TSR - used for ploughing competitions with a Kverneland match plough.
- Ford 4610 sn c737800 ?
- Add more entries here
|Photo||Caption / notes|
|Ford 4610 at Hexham Racecourse fitted with a Tanco Loader|
|A very tidy Ford 4610 4-WD version with 2 furrow Kverneland match plough|
|Ford 4610 4WD - A130 TSR in action ploughing at the Reston Ploughing Association open match 2009|
|add more photos here||add caption or a short description of photo subject|
- Collection related info
- Shows and Meets - events featuring tractors and other machinery
- Clubs Listing - List of clubs including various tractor marques
- Collections - list of private collections with tractors (add yours)
- Museums - includes museums featuring tractors (please add missing ones)
References / Sources
- Please supply some relevant references or sources for information for verification of data.
- No data yet
- Add suitable (& Relevant) Links here