An immaculately restored Ford 2000 at the Bath and Southwest Tractor show in 2009
|Model status||Unknown Discontinued|
The Ford 2000 was built from 1964 until replaced by the Ford 2600 in 197?. It features a 34 hp (25 kW) Ford engine.
Tractors in preservationEdit
Please - list details of any known tractors with Reg no. or s/n to identify them below
- Belvoir Castle Steam Festival 2008 - At
- Astwood Bank Vintage Gathering 2011 - At
- NEW 245J at Riverside Steam and Vintage Rally 2009
- Ford and Fordson Association - Owners group.
- Shows and Meets
- Clubs Listing -list of other vintage clubs
References / sourcesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.