Main models[edit | edit source]
And later the Ford 7000 was added as the First Turbo charged model (factory built).
In the USA market some models had slightly different specs to the UK models, with the Ford 8000 and Ford 9000 being added, to compete with the bigger Massey Ferguson & John Deere models in the 100hp + range.
The models were later upgraded as the Ford X600 series and then the Ford 10 series update, with Series II and on some model series III versions being introduced with changes to engine specs & other upgrades.
See also[edit | edit source]
- List of Ford Tractor Models
- List of Tractor Manufacturers - all the major manufactures & a lot of the smaller ones.
- Ford Trucks
- Ford Engines
- Collecting & Preservation
- Shows and Meets
- Clubs Listing
- List of Vehicles by registration number
References / sources[edit | edit source]
- Summary article to link group of articles together
External Links[edit | edit source]
- Add relevant web site links here.