|Type||Public (TSX: FTT)|
|Founded||Vancouver, British Columbia (1933)|
|Headquarters||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada|
Doug Whitehead, Chairman of the Board|
Michael Waites, President & CEO
|Industry||Industrial Equipment Wholesale|
|Products||Industrial products distribution & support services|
|Revenue (turnover)||▼$4.737 billion CAN (2009)|
Finning International is Caterpillar's largest dealer and global business partner. They provide customised equipment solutions to industries around the world, such as the Mining, Construction, Energy, Forestry and Materials Handling industries. They provide these solutions through the sale, rental and financing of Caterpillar products and Finning customer support services.
Finning is divided into the following operating units:
- Finning (Canada) and OEM: British Columbia, Alberta, the Yukon Territory, the Northwest Territories, and a portion of Nunavut.
- Finning South America: Chile, Argentina, Uruguay, and Bolivia.
- Finning Group (UK): England, Scotland, Wales, Falkland Islands, and the Channel Islands
- Other: corporate head office.
In addition, Finning Power Systems, operating in all Finning territories, supplies engines as well as parts and service to a diverse range of customers. Along with Caterpillar and other Caterpillar dealers, Finning has invested in other companies as well, such as PipeLine Machinery International, serving mainline pipeline construction customers worldwide, and Energyst Cat Rental Power, providing rental solutions for power generation and temperature control (air/liquid heating and cooling).
Founded in 1933, the company is headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, and is a widely held, publicly traded corporation, listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX).
- Finning International Official Homepage
- Finning (Canada) Official Homepage
- FINSA - Argentina Official Homepage
- FINSA - Bolivia Official Homepage
- FINSA - Chile Official Homepage
- FINSA - Uruguay Official Homepage
- Finning Group (UK) Official Homepage
- Finnpave Official Homepage
- Hewden Stuart Official Homepage
- Diperk UK Official Homepage
|This page uses some content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Finning. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with Tractor & Construction Plant Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons by Attribution License and/or GNU Free Documentation License. Please check page history for when the original article was copied to Wikia|