Field Marshall 7432 (Original serial number was 6081) is a 1948 Field Marshall series 2 tractor built by Marshall, Sons & Co. of Gainsborough in Lincolnshire, England. This tractor was restored by R.H. Crawford and Sons in 2011 having been repatriated from Argentina. 1st registered in UK in 2011.
- Built in 1948 as sn 6081 (see below)
- Exported to Argentina c/w lighting set.
- Imported back around 2008.
- Was restored by R.H. Crawford and Son of Firthvale, Lincolnshire, who are Field Marshall specialists and hold a large stock of parts.
- During the rebuild the main housing was replaced due to damage with one from 7432 which was being broken for parts.
- Tractor was register for the road in the UK in 2011, as Reg no. 310 YUF
- No lights fitted now.
- Owner C.S.Tassell.
- Serial number 7432.
- add links to any other sites with photos or info on this tractor.