Field Marshall 2651 is a Field Marshall series 1 contractors Model tractor built by Marshall, Sons & Co. in 1946. The tractor is registered as Reg. no. ?. It is a very original example of this marque and is earliest example in a large collection of Field Marshall tractors.
Spent its working life in the Turriff Area, Aberdeenshire Scotland. Was stored in a local garage for 40 years before the brother eventually acquired it after many years of asking the former owner who wanted it to stay local.
It was started up first time after an oil change and new fuel.
- Originally would have been fitted with a rag top canopy
- Still has the original threshing top exhaust fitted
- Still has factory fitted original tyres fitted all round
- Still has original paint work
- Lights & Dynamo all work
- Original Marshall winch fitted and in 100% working condition
This tractor has been exhibited at events including;
- Several local Scottish tractor shows
- ? in 20??.
|Photo||Caption / notes|
|Field Marshall 2651 from the front|
|Add more photos of this tractor here||add a short caption here|
References / sourcesEdit
Photos from owners.
Add owners web site or other sites with images of this tractor