A Farmall BM presented in original condition at GDSF in 2008
|Displacement cu in /(litre)||248 cu in (4.1 litre)|
|No. of Cylinders||4|
|Bore in (mm)||3.875 (98 mm)|
|Stroke in (mm)||5.25 (133 mm)|
|Naturally aspirated, Turbo or Supercharged||yes|
Model History Edit
Introduced as a British built version of the Farmall M it was assembled at the Doncaster factory, mainly from imported parts initially, with some parts locally sourced. The UK parts content increased over time.
- Introduced in 1949 as a 'British' Farmall.
Factory locations Edit
- Doncaster, England.
See Infobox for basic details
Variations and Options Edit
Serial Numbers Information Edit
|Year||Serial run||Number Built||Notes .|
|1951||D3091 B5001 - BF6001 - BFC 6989|
|1954||BFC10846||S/No. of Last built tractor ?|
Little information on many of these tractors in preservation is available yet.
- (Do you know of any examples to list ?
- Farmall BM sn BFC10781 (Shown above)
- Farmall BM sn D3722 (shown in gallery below)
|Serial No.||Reg No. |
|Photo||Were seen/Featured in||Other info|
|sn D3722||GRP 309||~1951||IH||Owner, The Netherlands||Uploaded by owner||Recently Re-finished (July 2013)|
|sb BFC10781|| Reg No. ?|
|At GDSF 2008||In 'original' un restored condition|
|Sn ?|| Reg No. ?|
||Were seen/Featured in||Other info|
|Please add any tractor with known reg or serial no. with Photo if possible.|
|Create a page (link) for an individual tractor by linking the reg or serial number using reg number or serial number in the relevant column. Then once saved click the red link to start the new page and add info on that tractor.|
Add your extra photos here
See also Edit
- Collection related info
- Shows and Meets - events featuring tractors and other machinery
- Clubs Listing - List of clubs including various tractor marques
- Collections - list of private collections with tractors (add yours)
- Museums - includes museums featuring tractors (please add missing ones)
References / Sources Edit
- ↑ none (no data)
External Links Edit