|Founder(s)||Guido and Sante Faresin|
|Headquarters||Breganze (Vicenza), Italy|
Faresin is a Italian holding based in Breganze (Vicenza), Italy.
The Company operates as :
- Faresin Handlers - Telehandlers
- Faresin Agri Division - self-propelled and towed mixerwagon
- Faresin Building Division - formwork and other systems for construction sites
- Meccanica Breganzese - bucket crushers for excavators
- Maino International Spa - washing machines
and other little industries.
Faresin has been founded by brothers Guido and Sante Faresin in Breganze in 1973 to produce pieces for Laverda. In 1989 Faresin started the production of towed horizontal mixerwagon called "Master", formworks and other systems for construction sites.
During the period 1995-1997 Faresin started the production of vertical and self-propelled mixerwagon.
The company formed a joint venture with Haulotte of France for Telescopic handlers in 2002. In 2006 Faresin purchased Haulotte's shares in the joint venture, and the venture was renamed Faresin Handlers.
In 2008 the Faresin Agri Division and Faresin Handlers were dissolved and incorporated into a single company called Faresin Industries.
Product model rangeEdit
References / sourcesEdit
- Farmers Guardian - Tractor & Machinery showcase 2011
- www.faresin.com official web site