This car was First registered in 1924 in Bournmouth. It was owned by Lady Silvia Grant-Dalton of Brodsworth Hall, Doncaster and used for about 10 years before being stored in a barn.
In 1973 it was rescued by the current owner and restored over a 2 year period.
The Car attends local events and has participated in some notable road run events.
- Original 8 hp (RAC rating) 4 cylinder engine
- Top inlet and side exhaust valve engine
- Lucas Magneto
- Hand operated rear brakes
- Foot operated transmission brake
Some of the events attended by this vehicle include;
- NCMM Classic Vehicle Meet 2009
- Manchester to Blackpool road run
- Bristol to Weymouth road run
- Bristol to Bournemouth road run
- The Guernsey Car club 21st anniversary celebrations in 1990
|A few enthusiasts admiring its excellent restoration, at the HCVS Yorkshire meet at the NCMM in 2009|
|add more Photos here||add a caption / description here|
- List of British car marques - for other obscure British makes
- List of Vehicles by registration number
- Shows and Meets
- Classic vehicle shows
References / sourcesEdit
- photos of car from event at National Coal Mining Museum for England
Add any directly relevant links here (others to Web Site Links page