Dyson & Co. were manufacturers of Trailers. Some of the most notable products were trailers for the British military, which included low loaders for tank transporters.
- 2 axle trailers with Dolly / turntable. - may are ex MOD units with box bodies used as command vehicles or communication units, mobile work shops etc.
- low loaders
- The tank transporter trailers built for use with the Thornycroft Antar - 50 ton Dyson FV 3601
- Military vehicles
- Andover Trailers
- King Trailers
- Scammell Pioneer Semi-trailer
- List of UK Military vehicles by FV number
- Specialist trailer builders
References / sources Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.