Dupont Industries, Inc. is a company specializing in the manufacture and rebuilding of buses. Based in Quebec City, Canada, it has been in business for over 60 years.
- Victoria - based on General Motors Diesel Division Buses RTS rebuild
- Cartier - based on GMDD/MCI/Nova Bus Classic rebuild
- Thomas Dennis Company LLC Frontenac 1672 trolley bus
- Thomas HOX Champlain 1608 trolley bus
- Thomas MVP EF Champlain 1608 low-floor/CNG trolley bus
- Dupont Industries, Inc. (official web site)
|This page uses some content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Dupont Industries. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with Tractor & Construction Plant Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons by Attribution License and/or GNU Free Documentation License. Please check page history for when the original article was copied to Wikia|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.