The Dongfeng EQ2102 is a 3.5 tonne capacity troop/cargo carrier truck developed and built by Dongfeng Motor Corporation and used by the People's Liberation Army of the People's Republic of China for transport. The truck is a copied version of the Nissan Diesel Condor CM series.
It entered service in the 1990s to replace the aging CA-30 and the EQ245/EQ2100.
- Seating: 1+4 (EQ2102); or 1+2 (EQ2102G)
- Configuration: 6X6
- Weight (empty): 6,920kg (without winch); 7,120 (with winch)
- Load: 5,000kg (road); 3,500kg (cross-country)
- Towed load: 4,800kg
- Length: 7,495mm
- Width: 2.470mm
- Height: 3.240m (with canvas and bow kit)
- Wheelbase: 3,475mm / 1,250mm
- Track (front/rear): 1,876mm / 1,870mm
- Ground clearance: 305mm
- Max speed: 90km/h
- 1+4 (EQ2102)
- 1+2 (EQ2102G)