|Headquarters||Yuncheng, Shanxi, China|
|Products||trucks, motorcycles, engines, real estate|
Dayun Light Truck |
Dayun Real Estate Development
The Dayun Group is a Chinese conglomerate based in Yuncheng, Shanxi, China. Through its subsidiaries, it manufactures heavy trucks, light trucks, motorcycles and engines, and is involved in real estate and travel.
- Dayun Pika (Dayun Pickup) - Mid-size pickup
- Dayun Ruihu ES3 - Electric mini crossover SUV
- Dayun Chihu EM6 - Electric compact MPV
- Dayun CGC6450 (CGC6450FPD28E) - Compact MPV
- Dayun Light Truck
- Main article: Dayun Light Truck
Chengdu Dayun Automotive Group Co. Ltd., (Dayun Light Truck), manufactures light trucks under the Dayun brand. It is based in Chengdu, Sichuan, China.
- Dayun Motor
- Main article: Dayun Motor
Shanxi Dayun Automobile Manufacturing Co., Ltd, (Dayun Motor), is a heavy truck manufacturer in Yuncheng, Shanxi, China. They manufacture under the Dayun brand.
- Chuanlu Motor - produces Dayun heavy trucks
- Dayun Motorcyle manufactures Dayun motorcycles and scooters.
- Dayang Motorcycle manufactures Dayang motorcycles and scooters.
- Luoyang Duyan - manufactures Dayun three-wheeled scooters
Weichai Engine manufactures engines for the Dayun trucks.
- Dayun Group webpage
- Dayun Motor webpage
- Dayun Light Truck webpage
- Dayun motorcycle webpage
- Dayang Motorcycle webpage
- Luoyang Duyan webpage
- Chuanlu Motor webpage
|This page uses some content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Dayun Group. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with Tractor & Construction Plant Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons by Attribution License and/or GNU Free Documentation License. Please check page history for when the original article was copied to Wikia|