We're Getting Mutants in the MCU - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Displacement cu in /(litre)||1200cc|
|No. of Cylinders||2|
|Naturally aspirated, Turbo or Supercharged||NA|
|Transmission type||4 speed 1 reverse|
|Gearbox make||David Brown|
|Linkage Category||Mid mounted toolbar|
|Tyre Sizes (std/options)|
|Factories||Meltham, West Yorkshire, England|
- For Company history see
- Main article: David Brown
The history of this item is unknown. Can you help add any history for it ?
- In ?
- Meltham, West Yorkshire, England
See Infobox for basic details
Variations and Options
- a range of tools to fit the mid mounted tool bar.
- A special tractor was built as a Motor tug for pulling Barges for the British Waterways Board, designed to run on the narrow tow path alongside a canal. This was a short wheelbase machine with heavy ballast for traction.
Serial Numbers Information
|Year||Serial run||Number Built||Notes (Total built ? ).|
|1961||Last built No.|
|year||serial no||Number built||Notes|
No information on any of these tractors in preservation is available.
- (Do you know of any examples to list ?
|Make + Model No.||Reg No.
|Photo||Were seen/Featured in||Other info|
|Please add any tractor with known reg or serial no. with Photo if possible.|
|Create a page (link) for an individual tractor by linking the reg or serial number using reg number or serial number in the relevant column. Then once saved click the red link to start the new page and add info on that tractor.|
- List of Tractor Manufacturers
- Tractor image gallery for: David Brown 2D
- Collection related info
- Shows and Meets - events featuring tractors and other machinery
- Clubs Listing - List of clubs including various tractor marques
- Collections - list of private collections with tractors (add yours)
- Museums - includes museums featuring tractors (please add missing ones)
References / Sources
- No data yet