|Model status||Discontinued Current|
|Superseded by||Case 1190|
|Engine make||David Brown|
|No. of Cylinders||4|
|Naturally aspirated, Turbo or Supercharged||NA|
|Gearbox make||David Brown|
|Linkage Category||Cat I, Cat II|
|Type of Cab||Safety|
|Factories||Meltham Mills, West Yorkshire, England|
Model History Edit
- For Company history see
- Main article: David Brown
The history of this item is unknown. Can you help add any history for it ?
- Introduced in 19? the 1190 replaced the ......
Factory locations Edit
- Meltham Mills, West Yorkshire.
See Infobox for basic details
Variations and Options Edit
Serial Numbers Information Edit
|Year||Serial run||Number Built||Notes (Total built xyz).|
|1984||Last built No.|
|1984||serial no||Number built||Notes|
No information on any of these tractors in preservation is available.
- (Do you know of any examples to list ?
The Tractor shown above was on show at the Newby Hall Vintage Gathering 2009 outside the Tent were a series of talks on Harry Ferguson and the development of Farming were taking place. Inside the tent was an earlier David Brown VAK1C from 1948.
|Make + Model No.||Reg No. |
|Serial No.||Build-Date||Engine-Type/Make||Owner |
|Photo||Were seen/Featured in||Other info|
|Please add any tractor with known reg or serial no. with Photo if possible.|
|Create a page (link) for an individual tractor by linking the reg or serial number using reg number or serial number in the relevant column. Then once saved click the red link to start the new page and add info on that tractor.|
See also Edit
- Collection related info
- Shows and Meets - events featuring tractors and other machinery
- Clubs Listing - List of clubs including various tractor marques
- Collections - list of private collections with tractors (add yours)
- Museums - includes museums featuring tractors (please add missing ones)
References / Sources Edit
- ↑ Sorry No data yet
External Links Edit
- Add suitable (& Relevant) Links here