Dave Pantry a farmer and agricultural machinery dealer and breaker who's main business is in used combines and parts bought the Roadless tractors parts stock and records from Roger Haynes Agrisave business in 1996.
For several years he supplied new and used Roadless parts along side his other business interests of used Combine Harvester parts and Farming.
But has now sold the Roadless parts business to John Bownes Ltd who now operate the Roadless parts business , alongside their existing New and Used Tractor dealership operations and own the Roadless name and archives.
Dave pantry collectionEdit
Dave owns several Roadless tractors and a rare Roadless 109 Forest Rover conversion, one of only 10 built (or 20 built depending on source).
- John Bownes Ltd - Current Roadless genuine parts suppliers
- L F Jewell - Former builders of a roadless variation.
- Ford - Manufactures of the base tractors converted by Roadless
- County - Competitors for building 4-wd tractors.
- Combine Harvester
- List of Tractor Parts Suppliers
References / sourcesEdit