Daimler Hero Motor Corporation is/was a joint venture formed in 2008 in India between Daimler AG and Hero Group of India to build commercial trucks. Daimler had a 60% stake, with Hero the remaining 40%.[1] In 2009, Hero decided to pull out of the venture, and Daimler continued by buying out Hero's 40% of the company.[2]


Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.