Daewoo is the Korean word for "Great Universe" and may refer to:
- Daewoo Motors
- Daewoo Motor Sales
- Daewoo Electronics
- Daewoo Precision Industries
- Daewoo Textile Co. Ltd.
- Daewoo Heavy Industries (DHI)
- Daewoo Shipbuilding & Marine Engineering (DSME)
- Daewoo Securities
- Daewoo Telecom Ltd.
- Daewoo Corporation
- Daewoo International
- Daewoo Development Co. Ltd.
- Institute for Advanced Engineering
- Automobile Craiova, also known as Daewoo Automobile Romania
- UzDaewooAvto, also known as Daewoo Automobile in Uzbekistan
- Daewoo Express or Sammi Daewoo Express is an inter-city common carrier of passengers by bus serving over 30 destinations in Pakistan.
|This page uses some content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Daewoo Group (disambiguation). The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with Tractor & Construction Plant Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons by Attribution License and/or GNU Free Documentation License. Please check page history for when the original article was copied to Wikia|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.