Craven Tasker (Sheffield) Ltd was the successor company to Cravens Homalloy (Sheffield) Ltd. The company was a manufacturer of truck trailers and bodies for commercial motorvehicles. Orginally starting a railway wagon builders, later the company became Montracon Tasker in 1993, following a takeover.
Original company incorporated in July 1891 as Cravens Limited.
- Changed its name to Cravens Carriage and Wagon Company Limited in July 1919.
- Changed its name back to Cravens Limited in June 1954.
- Changed its name to Cravens Homalloy (Sheffield) Limited in July 1967.
- Changed its name to Craven Tasker (Sheffield) Limited in April 1977.
- Changed its name to Montracon Tasker Limited in March 1993.
- Semi trailers
- truck bodies