These vehicles share the name;
- Countess - Garrett no. 32969 Showmans tractor - reg BJ 3280
- Countess - Marshall no. 43345 a Traction engine - reg no. AF 3520 (called The countess in some publications)
- The Countess - Burrell no. 776 the 2nd oldest surviving Burrell engine in the UK. In the collection of the Museum of East Anglian Life, Stowmarket.
- The Countess - Fowler no. 11421 a Traction engine reg NT 117 built by Fowler of Leeds.
- The Countess - Marshall no. 43345 a Traction engine - reg no. AF 3520 (called Countess in some publications)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.