Contractor may refer to:
- General contractor, organisation or individual that contracts with another organisation or individual (the owner) for the construction of a building, road or other facility
- Subcontractor, an individual or business that signs a contract to perform part or all of the obligations of another's contract
- School bus contractor, a private company or proprietorship which provides school bus service to a school district or non-public school
- Independent contractor, a individual person, business or corporation which provides goods or services to another entity under terms specified in a contract
- Private military company, organisation or individual that contracts to provide services of a military nature. (sometimes called mercenaries)
- The Contractor, a 2007 action movie starring Wesley Snipes
- Consultant, a professional who provides expert advice in a particular domain or area of expertise
- Permatemp, a person who works for an organization for an extended period via a staffing agency
- JCB 3CX Contractor - version of popular backhoe loader speced to suit general contract work.
Contractor is also a common surname of Parsi and Bohra people in South Asia, and may refer to:
- Nari Contractor, an Indian cricketer
- Behram Contractor, an Indian journalist
|This page uses some content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Contractor. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with Tractor & Construction Plant Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons by Attribution License and/or GNU Free Documentation License. Please check page history for when the original article was copied to Wikia|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.